JetBlue Airlines supports the travel plans of its customers, and therefore it offers complete flexibility to make flight changes or upgrades to meet travel requirements seamlessly. However, you must know the terms and conditions of the airline's flight change policy. With the help of Manage My Trips, you can change the flight information online within a few clicks. Otherwise, dial Jetblue Telefono and speak to the flight representative and request him to make flight changes on your behalf.
KeyPoints on the flight change policy of JetBlue Airlines
Passengers who wish to make changes after going through Jetblue book a flight process must know the following key points.
- As per the policy, when you change your JetBlue booking within 24 hours of the original purchase, you don't have to pay the flight change or cancellation fee.
- If you have purchased a non-refundable flight ticket, you don't have to pay a flight change fee while changing your flight ticket.
- Flyers can confirm their same-day changes at the nearby airport, starting 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
JetBlue Airlines Flight Change Fee
JetBlue Airlines' change or cancellation fee depends on travel class or ticket fares. The following are the fees for various travel classes.
- There is no change or cancellation fee for Blue Basic flight tickets, but you have to pay the fare difference. If your new ticket is more expensive than the previous one, you will have to pay the fare difference.
- For Blue and Blue Plus Tickets, the airline charges an additional fee based on the ticket fare. For instance, if your ticket price is $ 200 or more, the change fee is $ 200; for $ 150 to $ 199 ticket fares, the change fee is $ 150. For ticket fares under $ 99.99, the airline charges $ 75.
- For Blue Extra Tickets, there is no change or cancellation fee.
- For changing a mini ticket, the change fee is $ 200.
- There is a $ 75 per person fee for upgrading the same-day flight ticket.
- Also, make sure that there is a non-refundable fee of $ 25 per person for changing or canceling Jetblue booking through a phone call. However, if you do it through a website, you do not have to pay $ 25.
See More :-